El Caldero de Sol

El Caldero de Sol

sábado, octubre 05, 2013

MI ALTAR DE MABON EN "ABOUT.COM"



What's On My Altar
Well I decorate my altar with grapes because this is the vine month and this year we got a lot grapes from our vines, and perls onions, bread, tomatoes, apples, etc... and oak cones from my tree infront my house, because I considerer is a sacred tree for celtics traditions, I'm a celtic druida o celtic wicca. My little travel budha I love budha, ofcorse red candle for Goddess and green for God and my God eye what I made with my hands, and I told you make my pentragram vine stick.
Enjoy!! Happy Mabon for everyone!!
How I Celebrated Mabon
I'm a celtic druid practitioner, and little wicca too, on celtic tradition Mabon is only Fall equinox, they make a feast like Thanks given day here in USA. only for say thanks to the Earth Mother for take a good year and good harvest.
I celebrated because I love this tradition and I love say thank to Earth Mother for all what she give me in my whole life.
Tips and Tricks
  • We make a pop corn necklace for my 3 year old grand daughter.
  • Make a corn grain necklace for us.
  • Usually go outdoor to make our altar in the mountain and cook special food for this special day.
  • Cook Garrot Bannock really easy.
No lo puedo creer aun esta lo que envie a esta pagina hace ya como unos cinco anios atras. que emocionnnnn, de cuando tuve mi antiguo blog que ya borre de google.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario